which is a better sound device?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Howie, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. Howie

    Howie Guest

    Howie, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Howie

    Baron Guest

    Howie wrote:

    > I am running Windows XP SP2, and I have a:
    >
    > 1. Gigabyte GA-8PE667 motherboard
    > (http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/
    > Motherboard/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=1406) with onboard sound...
    >
    > I also have a
    >
    > 2. Creative Labs Ensonic AudioPCI sound cardmodel # ES1371 (http://
    > www.amazon.com/Creative-Blaster-Ensoniq-ES-1371/dp/B0009MI4DO)
    >
    > which one is a better sound device?

    Thats like asking "how long is a piece of string"! Try them both and
    listen for yourself. From someone that is tone deaf either are
    good !

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Howie

    Howie Guest

    So comparing sound devices is completely subjective? Doesn't one
    device have better specs and features than the other? I'm not an
    expert on sound card/device specs and features so that is why I am
    asking others who know more about it... Can anyone help me out?

    Howie, Feb 9, 2007
  4. Howie

    j1mb0jay Guest

    j1mb0jay, Feb 15, 2007