which free photo hosting site is the biggest/best?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Felix Oscar, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Felix Oscar

    Felix Oscar Guest

    Felix Oscar, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Felix Oscar

    Mark Johnson Guest

    (Felix Oscar) wrote:

    >There are so many:
    >
    >http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_E...Personal_Information_Management/Photo_Albums/
    >
    >I can't tell which ones have the most. I like to search people's
    >photos. Some don't have a search, like Yahoo's.

    Photoblink tends to have a good quality - decent photographers
    posting.

    http://www.photoblink.com/

    ShutterCity is also good, with a number of good photographers, though
    it is more just a photo-sharing site.

    http://www.shuttercity.com/

    Photo.net is similar in that you have a number of enthusiasts who do
    wish to capture interesting photos, as well as just do photo-sharing.

    http://www.photo.net/gallery/

    Mark Johnson, Oct 25, 2004