  1. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    John Sonnig, Jan 5, 2009

  2. John Sonnig

    Norman Long Guest

    John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    news:20090105182540.845$:

    > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    Google for it you lazy fuckster.

    Norman Long, Jan 5, 2009

  3. John Sonnig

    Alf Atwood Guest

    > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    I don't see your question.

    Alf Atwood, Jan 5, 2009
  4. John Sonnig

    Billy Chant Guest

    > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    FROGGER! FROGGER! FROGGER!

    YAHOO FROGGER!

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!

    Billy Chant, Jan 5, 2009
  5. John Sonnig

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 05 Jan 2009 23:25:58 GMT, (John Sonnig) wrote:

    >sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    How many and how much space do you need?

    Have you tried just looking?

    ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.

    PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

    Evan Platt, Jan 6, 2009
  6. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    "Alf Atwood" <> wrote:
    > John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >
    > > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    > I don't see your question.

    read the subject line.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  7. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:
    > On 05 Jan 2009 23:25:58 GMT, (John Sonnig) wrote:
    >
    > >sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    > How many and how much space do you need?
    >
    > Have you tried just looking?
    >
    > ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.
    >
    > PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

    As much as possible so I don't run out in the near future.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  8. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    "Norman Long" <> wrote:
    > John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >
    > > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    > Google for it you lazy fuckster.

    I am not going to check out hundreds of sites when someone might already
    know. Here's some soap. Use it.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  9. Because the Subject might be changed.

    John Sonnig wrote:

    > "Alf Atwood" <> wrote:
    >> John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    >> I don't see your question.

    > read the subject line.

    Questions go in the body. The Subject header is for a brief summary like
    "Free Online Galleries".

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups -

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 6, 2009
  10. John Sonnig

    Glynn Joplin Guest

    > "Norman Long" <> wrote:
    >> John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    >> Google for it you lazy fuckster.

    > I am not going to check out hundreds of sites when someone might
    > already know. Here's some soap. Use it.

    Hundreds of sites? You simpleton, you only cited four possible candidates
    most of which are considered the leaders in their field, and you want what
    more than you asked for you baboons arse?

    On behalf of the poster to whom you now reply, you can stick the soap in
    your wife's pussy until she froths at the mouth.

    Glynn Joplin, Jan 6, 2009
  11. John Sonnig

    Keyser Söze Guest

    > "Alf Atwood" <> wrote:
    >> John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    >> I don't see your question.

    > read the subject line.

    Post a question idiot - the subject line is for a brief description of a
    subject not the fucked up question you're attempting to pose.

    Second thoughts, don't fucking bother you lame-pansy-arsed cuntdrip.

    <Aside: Fucking loon>

    Keyser Söze, Jan 6, 2009
  12. John Sonnig

    Keyser Söze Guest

    > Evan Platt <> wrote:
    >> On 05 Jan 2009 23:25:58 GMT, (John Sonnig) wrote:
    >>
    >>> sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    >> How many and how much space do you need?
    >>
    >> Have you tried just looking?
    >>
    >> ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.
    >>
    >> PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

    > As much as possible so I don't run out in the near future.

    Given your inept attempt at posting not least your lame effort compiling a
    question, what in your fucked up opinion do you consider 'near future' to be
    in that pointy backward sloping head of yours?

    Keyser Söze, Jan 6, 2009
  13. John Sonnig boohooed:

    > sites like Picasa, flickr, smugmug, snapfish?

    None of them - use gmail as photo/file free storage, currently running at
    7.2 GB.

    2-Diethyl-4-1-3-Ethyl-2-Phenoxyphenyl-Oxy-Dimethyl, Jan 6, 2009
  14. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    "Keyser Söze" <> wrote:
    > John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >
    > > "Alf Atwood" <> wrote:
    > >> John Sonnig <> wrote in message

    > >> I don't see your question.

    > > read the subject line.

    > Post a question idiot - the subject line is for a brief description of a
    > subject not the fucked up question you're attempting to pose.

    The subject is the question is the description. Do you usually read
    messages without knowing what you're about to read.. lame turd?

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  15. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    "Keyser Söze" <> wrote:
    > John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Evan Platt <> wrote:

    > >> How many and how much space do you need?
    > >>
    > >> Have you tried just looking?
    > >>
    > >> ie webshots says 1000 photos + 100 additional each month.
    > >>
    > >> PicasaWeb - 1 GB.

    > > As much as possible so I don't run out in the near future.

    > Given your inept attempt at posting not least your lame effort compiling
    > a question, what in your fucked up opinion do you consider 'near future'
    > to be in that pointy backward sloping head of yours?

    Another turd who doesn't read subject lines.

    Why does it matter to you what 'near future' is to you? You have no idea
    the number of photos I have, their sizes or the rate at which I am
    uploading, so it doesn't matter. I just want to know who offers the most
    disk space. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

    man.. one turd after another.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  16. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    "Glynn Joplin" <> wrote:
    > John Sonnig <> wrote in message
    >
    > > "Norman Long" <> wrote:
    > >> John Sonnig <> wrote in message

    > >> Google for it you lazy fuckster.

    > > I am not going to check out hundreds of sites when someone might
    > > already know. Here's some soap. Use it.

    > Hundreds of sites? You simpleton, you only cited four possible candidates
    > most of which are considered the leaders in their field, and you want
    > what more than you asked for you baboons arse?
    >
    > On behalf of the poster to whom you now reply, you can stick the soap in
    > your wife's pussy until she froths at the mouth.

    These were examples. So the web has only those 4!?

    Damn.. no one can reply without being a jerk. You're an idiot if you have
    no answer and just want to be a turd. I want to post photos of you being
    f'd in the behind.. That's why I need lots of space!

    useless f'ing ng.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009
  17. John Sonnig

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:14:18 +0000, John Sonnig wrote:

    > Another turd who doesn't read subject lines.
    >
    > Why does it matter to you what 'near future' is to you? You have no idea
    > the number of photos I have, their sizes or the rate at which I am
    > uploading, so it doesn't matter. I just want to know who offers the
    > most disk space. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
    >
    > man.. one turd after another.

    I wonder how many readers of this NG you've alienated and have now dumped
    you in their killfiles. Most probably the ones who might have pointed you
    in the right direction.

    I suggest you fix that attitude and take the advice you've been given
    thus far before you try posting another question.

    FYI HTH and HAND.

    Aardvark, Jan 6, 2009
  18. John Sonnig reeked:

    > man.. one turd after another.

    And as it happens you led the way on that score... Do you smell that?

    At least as a woman I know how to poast on Usenet, you don't.

    Esmaria Carling, Jan 6, 2009
  19. John Sonnig

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 06 Jan 2009 17:10:16 GMT, (John Sonnig) wrote:

    >The subject is the question is the description.

    The subject is where the subject goes. Not the question.

    >Do you usually read messages without knowing what you're about to read.. lame turd?

    Wow. You've just lost any hope of any help from me.

    Evan Platt, Jan 6, 2009
  20. John Sonnig

    John Sonnig Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:
    > On 06 Jan 2009 17:10:16 GMT, (John Sonnig) wrote:
    >
    > >The subject is the question is the description.

    > The subject is where the subject goes. Not the question.
    >
    > >Do you usually read messages without knowing what you're about to read..
    > >lame turd?

    > Wow. You've just lost any hope of any help from me.

    It's OK. I had little hope anyways seeing how people respond here. Note
    that I am responding in the manner I was replied to. The web has a ton of
    resources so no lost hope.

    People jumping on my throat because the question was only is the subject
    line seems senseless. Acting as if they have no idea what I am asking
    about. Waste of time. ng seems to be full of pimple faced morons.

    adios.

    John Sonnig, Jan 6, 2009