Which first 271 or 272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Feral Geek, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. Feral Geek

    Feral Geek Guest

    It's not you. THe MS Press books and practice tests do not
    prepare you well for the exam. You must have hands on
    experience to pass. I luckily passed but it was because I
    have some hads on experience. I was able to ace all the
    practice exams in the book and CD, but found the exam
    questions much different than the material covered in the
    book and on the CD. Try purchasing Transcenders practice
    exams, they will prepare you better for the exam.
    Feral Geek

    both times :(

    >I now have to wait another 14 days to resit - i wondered

    if i'm going about
    >this the wrong way. Would it be best to sit 271 first

    then 272 ?

    >Got 672 on the second exam, lower than the first which was

    690 ! Cant
    >understand where i'm going wrong. I've read the training

    kit books from
    >start to finish at least a dozen times, read through

    countless practice tests

    Feral Geek, Sep 16, 2004