    also installed on this comp. I don't want to just jump in and take my
    chances as it isn't my comp and I am doing this for a friend. Any advice
    appreciate.
    BasketCase, Dec 18, 2003

  2. www.zonealarm.com

    free download

    Danny & Marie, Dec 18, 2003

  3. BasketCase

    BasketCase Guest

    > Will run best with windows xp and ie 6 ? I seem to recall reading that
    > (kerio?) a certain firewall conflilicted with nortons anti virus which is
    > also installed on this comp. I don't want to just jump in and take my
    > chances as it isn't my comp and I am doing this for a friend. Any advice
    > appreciate.

    P.S. and the simplier to configure the better as they are a novice ( and I
    aint much better )
    BasketCase, Dec 18, 2003
  4. BasketCase

    °Mike° Guest

    Outpost 2.0
    Outpost 1.0 (free)
    www.agnitum.com/download/outpost1.html
    Outpost Firewall Guide
    http://outpostfirewall.com/guide/index.htm
    AGNIS for Outpost: Outpost Ad Block List
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/resource.htm#Outpost

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:54:53 -0000, in
    <brt0m4$8u9$>
    BasketCase scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  5. BasketCase

    SlowwHand Guest

    SlowwHand, Dec 18, 2003
  6. Since you already have NAV on that computer i would suggest Norton Internet
    Security.

    Mr.SlippyFist, Dec 18, 2003