Which film not yet on dvd do you want the most..

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tad Bitt§ï£, Oct 31, 2004.

  1. For me it would have to be Neighbours with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Pug Fugley Guest

    MOVING with Richard Pryor.

    Pug Fugley, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Stan Brown Guest

    The Boys in the Band

    Yes, I know, politically incorrect. Still a classic, and really
    funny to boot.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Fortunately, I live in the United States of America, where we are
    gradually coming to understand that nothing we do is ever our
    fault, especially if it is really stupid. --Dave Barry

    Stan Brown, Oct 31, 2004
  4. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Impmon Guest

    Judging from the collection of 300 VHS tapes, I'd say quite a lot.
    Some of the top lists includes several movies starring Fred Savage
    (Little Monsters, Wizard) and many more.

    Impmon, Oct 31, 2004
  5. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Film Buff Guest

    "Little Monsters" IS OUT ON DVD!!!

    I still want the complete series of "Night Stalker" and "Robinson Crusoe on Mars"
    and "The Busby Berkley Movie" - 2 1/2 hours of his best numbers

    Film Buff, Oct 31, 2004
  6. Wrote:

    >For me it would have to be Neighbours with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd.

    Neighbours is certainly one of my top picks. But the one I have been waiting
    for the most is Mel Brook's Silent Movie. Others are Mel Brook's High Anxiety,
    and Ice Pirates.

    "A car cannot be killed! It was murdered." - Master Shake

    Electro Robo Boogie Bot, Oct 31, 2004
  7. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Dale Hicks Guest

    "Star Wars"

    --
    Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

    Dale Hicks, Oct 31, 2004
  8. Electric Dreams

    When the Wind Blows

    Brewster McCloud

    early Jim Henson (The Cube; Timepiece)

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 31, 2004
  9. >and Ice Pirates.

    "You have to be there to see it." (original tagline)

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 31, 2004
  10. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Impmon Guest

    On 31 Oct 2004 15:07:37 GMT, uterz (Electro Robo
    Boogie Bot) wrote:

    >Ice Pirates

    So do my parents. Also they want Megaforce.

    Impmon, Oct 31, 2004
  11. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Impmon Guest

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:19:32 -0600, Dale Hicks <>
    wrote:

    >"Star Wars"

    Hmmm... Not "A New Hope" or anything. Good luck. Unless someone
    smuggled a small video camera in theaters in 1977 (and I doubt there
    were anything *small* that could do decent capture back then) you will
    not see the original Star Wars.

    Impmon, Oct 31, 2004
  12. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Aphelion Guest

    The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
    Highlander II: The Quickening (original cut)
    Howard the Duck
    Ice Pirates
    King Kong Lives
    Leonard Part 6

    yeah, I like bad movies.

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Oct 31, 2004
  13. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Rutgar Guest

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:49:17 -0500, "Tad Bitt§ï£" <>
    wrote:

    >For me it would have to be Neighbours with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd.

    Titanic

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Oct 31, 2004
  14. Tad Bitt§ï£

    mycroft Guest

    "Impmon" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:19:32 -0600, Dale Hicks <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Star Wars"

    > Hmmm... Not "A New Hope" or anything. Good luck. Unless someone
    > smuggled a small video camera in theaters in 1977 (and I doubt there
    > were anything *small* that could do decent capture back then) you will
    > not see the original Star Wars.
    > --
    > To reply, replace digi.mon with phreaker.net

    You can easily get it on Ebay.

    mycroft, Oct 31, 2004
  15. "Aphelion" <> wrote in message
    > The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
    > Highlander II: The Quickening (original cut)
    > Howard the Duck
    > Ice Pirates
    > King Kong Lives
    > Leonard Part 6
    >
    > yeah, I like bad movies.
    >

    > Aphelion

    I'd probably rent The Garbage Pail Kids and Leonard Part 6. Might or might
    not buy Ice Pirates. But Howard the Duck is not a bad movie!
    I'm also waiting for:

    Electric Dreams
    The Monster Squad (announced but never released)
    Super Fuzz (despite what amazon.com says, I'll believe it when I see it)
    and the recently announced The Pirate Movie

    Arthur Lipscomb, Oct 31, 2004
  16. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Mike Guest

    very funny movie that! It appeared on Sky Movies a few weeks ago and I
    burned it onto DVD so that was one way of getting a dvd copy!

    Mike, Oct 31, 2004
  17. Tad Bitt§ï£

    AceoHearts Guest

    The High and the Mighty
    Big Man on Campus

    AceoHearts, Oct 31, 2004
  18. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Okay, folks, it's Title-Masturbation time again (where has the month
    > gone?), so remember the rules:
    >
    > - Always identify your thread as:
    > A) Trivia-smartypants
    > B) Unreleased-title archivist, in full,
    > or
    > C) Anal-retentive fullscreen/edit avenger who wants nothing but
    > boxsets

    Derek, once again I think it's time you re-evaluated what your purpose
    and contribution to this newsgroup really ought to be. How are you
    helping anyone by insulting their taste in movies?

    Joshua Zyber, Oct 31, 2004
  19. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Patrick Neve Guest

    200 Motels
    The True Story of 200 Motels
    The Yellow Shark
    Everything is Healing Nicely
    Zappa: The Roxy performances
    Uncle Meat
    Dub Room Special
    Video From Hell
    A Token of His Extreme
    The Torture Never Stops
    The World's Greatest Sinner
    Run Home Slow

    ....and that's just Zappa..

    Patrick Neve, Oct 31, 2004
  20. Tad Bitt§ï£

    Aphelion Guest

    > --BZZT! Ohhh, *bad* luck, Aphelion!:
    > http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=00000895510137
    >
    > Went for the easy-gag classics, but our current ever-changing industry
    > tripped you up at the end--
    > Still, thanks for playing, we've got more players to go, and a good try
    > for the first quarter...Who's next?

    Huh? W-whaaa...?

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Oct 31, 2004