    you most dislike, or even any whom you do greatly admire, would you
    least like (seriously or humorously) having as a next door neighbor to
    you and please say WHY, for each ones named.
    Eric, Sep 5, 2007

  2. Re: Which film characters would you least like having as a neighborand why ?

    Eric wrote:

    > What film characters or actors (be it any living ones, or any who may
    > be currently deceased, if they were alive today) - obviously ones
    > you most dislike, or even any whom you do greatly admire, would you
    > least like (seriously or humorously) having as a next door neighbor to
    > you and please say WHY, for each ones named.

    I don't know, is there a film about an annoying character who crossposts
    dopey non-conversational threads on every single imaginably related
    newsgroup, and then pretends he's overseeing some university final exam?

    Derek Janssen (they couldn't get more annoying than THAT!!)
    Derek Janssen, Sep 5, 2007

  3. On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 00:18:15 -0700, Eric <> wrote:

    >What film characters or actors (be it any living ones, or any who may
    >be currently deceased, if they were alive today) - obviously ones
    >you most dislike, or even any whom you do greatly admire, would you
    >least like (seriously or humorously) having as a next door neighbor to
    >you and please say WHY, for each ones named.

    Goddamned retarded cross-posting twit. Learn a *little* about Usenet,
    boy.

    Zed, before Zed became dead.
    ChairmanOfTheBored, Sep 5, 2007
  4. Hannibal Lechter