    Many thanks,

    Jon

    , Jan 5, 2007

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I passed all the NT 4.0 exams necessary to become an MCSE. I later sat
    > and passed the upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2000 exam, but didn't sit the
    > design exam necessry to become a windows 2000 MCSE.
    >
    > Does anyone know which exams I need to sit in order to become a Windows
    > 2003 MCSE please?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Jon

    AFAIK, you need to take the exams, not "sit" them. They're not babies,
    you know, they're full grown adults.

    Cerebrus, Jan 6, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I passed all the NT 4.0 exams necessary to become an MCSE. I later sat
    > and passed the upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2000 exam, but didn't sit the
    > design exam necessry to become a windows 2000 MCSE.
    >
    > Does anyone know which exams I need to sit in order to become a Windows
    > 2003 MCSE please?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Jon

    I would suggest you log into the MCP site and use the cert planner.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I passed all the NT 4.0 exams necessary to become an MCSE. I later sat
    > > and passed the upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2000 exam, but didn't sit the
    > > design exam necessry to become a windows 2000 MCSE.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know which exams I need to sit in order to become a Windows
    > > 2003 MCSE please?
    > >
    > > Many thanks,
    > >
    > > Jon

    > AFAIK, you need to take the exams, not "sit" them. They're not babies,
    > you know, they're full grown adults.

    Thanks for the not so helpful reply.

    , Jan 7, 2007
  5. Cerebrus Guest

    wrote:

    > Thanks for the not so helpful reply.

    Ohh ! Finally someone thanked me ! After all these years... after
    selflessly helping people and answering the silly FAQ's of ungrateful
    beings on this usenet, my perseverance has been rewarded. Now I can
    ascend to my heavenly abode in peace...

    You're most welcome, my friend.

    ----
    Cerebrus.