    Was possibly think of preparing for 214 or 217.
    Any input on this would be appreciated.

    thanks,

    AT, Nov 26, 2003

  2. AT

    CompUser Guest

    Hi all,
    I queried MCSE in outlook newsgroups and came upon this group. I'm also
    studying towards MCSE , I have 2 courses left at Pinnacle training center in
    Boston MA USA, I just passed A+ Hardware and OS, and also 70-210, so that
    leaves me 6 exams to go. As a reply to AT's inquiry, Check out
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp for core and
    elective courses for a MSCE track. I chose 210,215,214,217,218 and 219,220.
    Good Luck! CompUser

    CompUser, Nov 26, 2003

  3. AT

    Rich Guest

    Do 70-216 and 70-218. These will get you the MCSA cert.
    then tackle the rest. Good luck.

    Rich, Nov 26, 2003