    Lamar Thomas Guest

    Any ideas on this one?

    Thanks,

    Lamar Thomas, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Lamar Thomas

    AT Guest

    What ever you feel comfortable with. Normal is to start with the one that
    takes least of effort to pass and only you can tell which one that is.

    AT

    AT, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Lamar Thomas

    Simon Geary Guest

    Take the Windows XP exam first. It's the easiest.

    Simon Geary, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Lamar Thomas

    Consultant Guest

    i'd go with the exchange exam

    Consultant, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Lamar Thomas

    Chuck Guest

    I have decided to pursue the 2003 MCSE after resting on
    my laurels (NT 4 MCSE) for too long. I decided to go
    with 70-290 first.

    Good luck!

    Chuck, Nov 6, 2003