    Is one a little easyer than the other?

    Thanks for your help and advice.

    Tim.

    TIm, May 14, 2004

  2. I think you should take 070-271 first. It is a exam of Supporting Windows
    XP, all content will be related with Windows XP basics and troubleshoots. So
    for you, a two-year-experienced support technician, take this exam will be
    your well start.

    After you pass 271, then reivew and practise for IE, OE, and Microsoft
    Office. 272 tests those.

    Regards,

    Nuo

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], May 26, 2004