which exam first

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Montreal MCT, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Spemberton,

    My suggestion is that you should start with the exam that you are most
    comfortable with. For example if you spend your time in the Server space
    then take 70-290. If you are more familiar with the Windows desktop then
    you can start with either 70-270 or 70-620.

    I wrote an article that you may find interesting on the topic, which you can
    read on CertGuard.com, at the following link:
    http://www.certguard.com/Choose-Your-First-Exams-Wisely.asp

    Best of luck to you!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    ---
    Montreal MCT, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Montreal MCT

    spemberton Guest

    spemberton, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Montreal MCT

    Consultant Guest

    hi, what is the soup du jour?
    its the soup of the day....
    mmmm, that sounds good, ill have that

    Consultant, Aug 21, 2007
  4. Montreal MCT

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    MOCK..!

    djpimpdaddy, Aug 21, 2007
  5. Montreal MCT

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day djpimpdaddy <> did cause the

    > MOCK..!

    It is real.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 21, 2007
  6. Montreal MCT

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Aug 21, 2007
  7. Montreal MCT

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    ING!

    djpimpdaddy, Aug 21, 2007
  8. Montreal MCT

    Briscobar Guest

    "djpimpdaddy" <> wrote in message

    > ING!

    BIRD
    Briscobar, Aug 21, 2007
  9. Montreal MCT

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "djpimpdaddy" <> wrote in message

    >> ING!
    >>

    > BIRD

    I'd rather have the diamond ring. 'K thanks!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2007