    recording to pass one which DVDRW disks they are using.

    Thanks For Any Help...

    Tom
    TomTech, Mar 28, 2007

  2. TomTech wrote:
    > I own a Toshiba RD-XS32SU DVR.
    >
    > I can't seem to find a DVDRW that works with this machine.
    >
    > I can watch any prerecorded disk I've Tried, but can't get any
    > recordable disk to even format. They all stop at about 39% with an
    > error.
    >
    > My request is for anyone who has this model and has good luck
    > recording to pass one which DVDRW disks they are using.

    Have you tried both DVD-RW AND DVD+RW discs? If you've only tried one
    kind, try the other and see if that helps.

    Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

    A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
    (The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

    "Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
    --LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

    "Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
    minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
    a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
    --me

    "This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
    --Tony Bourdain

    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer."
    -- Frank Zappa

    "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
    it's the best thing in the world."
    -- Alton Brown

    "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
    that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
    wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
    prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
    this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
    the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
    all history."
    -- Robert Heinlein
    Geena Phillips, Mar 28, 2007