    or Cisco certified.
    What is the better avenue? What should I do?

    , Jan 5, 2009

  2. Re: Which do you recommend?: An IT degree or MS certification or Cisco cert.

    <> wrote in message
    >I am debating whether or not I should get a degree in IT or become MS
    > or Cisco certified.
    > What is the better avenue? What should I do?

    What are you trying to accomplish? What is your goal? What is the intended
    *outcome* of doing either (education, certification)?

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 6, 2009

  3. Hairball56 Guest

    Re: Which do you recommend?: An IT degree or MS certification or C

    Why not do both? Will look good on a resume....
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~A+~~Network+~~MCITP:Enterprise Support Tech~~MCTS: Vista
    Config~~Working on MCSA~~

    Hairball56, Jan 7, 2009