    most digital cameras is too low for making photos.

    So I need a camera with good zoom, large resolution and superb quality
    to finally make a photo of my micro-willy.
    Adam Ben Nalois, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Adam Ben Nalois

    Sloopy Guest

    Paolo Pizzi Sock Puppet (was Which digital camera for making genital photos?)

    In article <>,
    (Adam Ben Nalois) wrote:

    > My problem is : My genitals are incredibly small and the resolution of
    > most digital cameras is too low for making photos.
    >
    > So I need a camera with good zoom, large resolution and superb quality
    > to finally make a photo of my micro-willy.

    Look! Paolo Pizzi is using one of his sock puppets!

    -Sloopy
    Sloopy, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Adam Ben Nalois

    Sam Smith Guest

    Re: Paolo Pizzi Sock Puppet (was Which digital camera for making genital photos?)

    What does the term "sock puppet" mean and where does it come from?

    Sam Smith, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Adam Ben Nalois

    R2D2 Guest

    Re: Paolo Pizzi Sock Puppet (was Which digital camera for making genital photos?)

    "Sam Smith" <> wrote in

    > What does the term "sock puppet" mean and where does it come from?

    It is when a regular of a newsgroup is posting other a different
    'identity'.
    R2D2, Dec 14, 2003
  5. Adam Ben Nalois

    Gavin Cato Guest

    You might need the Sigma SD9/10 for that one.

    The anti-alias filter on the other DSLR's may blur your genitals out of
    existence.

    Gav

    Gavin Cato, Dec 14, 2003
  6. Adam Ben Nalois

    Canopus Guest

    > My problem is : My genitals are incredibly small and the resolution of
    > most digital cameras is too low for making photos.
    >
    > So I need a camera with good zoom, large resolution and superb quality
    > to finally make a photo of my micro-willy.

    I've heard of this sad affliction before and know of several solutions, but,
    all things considered the best possible advice I can give you is for you to
    go and commit suicide.
    Canopus, Dec 14, 2003
  7. Adam Ben Nalois

    Mark M Guest

    "Gavin Cato" <> wrote in message
    > You might need the Sigma SD9/10 for that one.
    >
    > The anti-alias filter on the other DSLR's may blur your genitals out of
    > existence.

    -And what it does capture will be a nice waxy yellow.
    Mark M, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Adam Ben Nalois

    HRosita Guest

    Your best bet is the Denital XXX.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Dec 14, 2003
  9. Adam Ben Nalois

    Patrick L. Guest

    "Sam Smith" <> wrote in message
    > What does the term "sock puppet" mean and where does it come from?

    Señor Winces?

    Patrick
    Patrick L., Dec 14, 2003
  10. Adam Ben Nalois

    Patrick L. Guest

    "R2D2" <> wrote in message
    > "Sam Smith" <> wrote in
    >
    > > What does the term "sock puppet" mean and where does it come from?

    > It is when a regular of a newsgroup is posting other a different
    > 'identity'.

    Technically, it is a puppet which finds over the hand and looks like a sock.
    The lips move by moving thumb and forefinger.

    In general terms, it means someone who is a lapdog for another. Such as the
    Bush sock puppets on most right wing radio stations.

    Patrick
    Patrick L., Dec 14, 2003