    improve myself.

    Best regards
    Sam

    Samantha, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Samantha

    SJ Guest

    Sam,

    What you describe sounds like it would be best met by taking a CCNA
    course. There are intensive six month Cisco Academy programs (about 8
    to 12 hours per week) that teach everything inside and out. A lot of
    CTECs (dedicated training companies) teach week long (40 hours, 8-5
    format) versions of a CCNA prep course. The quality is usually
    dependent on the trainer. There can be a wide variation in the
    quality.

    Or, you can take 2151 course (Networking Essentials). This is the
    first course in the Microsoft Windows 2000 MCSA and MCSE tracks.
    It's only three days long. I'm not sure if you already took that to
    help you achieve the first 4 of 7 certs, or did self study.

    HTH

    SJ (MCSA, MCSE....)
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Apr 5, 2004