    Stefan Guest

    is it possible to take the test after attending course 2272 or do I have to
    attent 2261/2262? Thanks for replying...
    Stefan, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Stefan

    crdobbs Guest

    You'll have a better response if you post in the correct forum, this is the
    MCDST area. Personally, I don't attend courses, just read a few key pieces
    from a good book, apply the lab scenarios until I understand it then take the
    exam, course having practical experience in the workplace helps a lot too.

    crdobbs, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Stefan

    Stefan Guest

    thnks for answering - of course I ment MCDST not MCSD - I posted my question
    new,to have more replies - thanks for the hint...

    Stefan, Sep 29, 2004