    henry Guest

    i already have a nikon d40 and like to have a compact point and shoot
    as backup. any recommandation is greatly appreciated. thanks
    henry, Jun 1, 2007

  2. henry

    Guest

    , Jun 2, 2007

  3. henry

    bugbear Guest

    Re: which compact point and shoot digicam has the shortest shutterlag?

    henry wrote:
    > i already have a nikon d40 and like to have a compact point and shoot
    > as backup. any recommandation is greatly appreciated. thanks

    Unless you're doing a lot of action or wildlife work,
    other factors may be equally or more important.

    BugBear
    bugbear, Jun 4, 2007
  4. bugbear wrote on Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:51:44 +0100:

    b> henry wrote:
    ??>> i already have a nikon d40 and like to have a compact
    ??>> point and shoot as backup. any recommandation is greatly
    ??>> appreciated. thanks
    ??>>
    b> Unless you're doing a lot of action or wildlife work,
    b> other factors may be equally or more important.

    Despite the quite valid point about other factors, I'd like to
    know this too. I am seriously (if the "experts" will allow :)
    considering a Canon SD800 and the shutter/focus lag is something
    I don't yet know.

    James Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland

    E-mail, with obvious alterations: