    than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
    price, just want high quality and reliability.

    Thanks for your response. Gene
    GENEVIG, Jan 3, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are better
    > than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned about
    > price, just want high quality and reliability.
    >
    > Thanks for your response. Gene

    I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into amateur
    photography usually said Sandisk.

    --
    Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net
    d.B.
    Dalibor Bauernfrajnd, Jan 3, 2005

  3. "Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
    >> better
    >> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
    >> about
    >> price, just want high quality and reliability.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your response. Gene

    > I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
    > amateur
    > photography usually said Sandisk.

    Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.
    Dave R knows who, Jan 3, 2005
  4. GENEVIG

    George Kerby Guest

    On 1/3/05 5:41 PM, in article rKkCd.16308$, "Dave
    R knows who" <> wrote:

    > "Dalibor Bauernfrajnd" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> I'm just getting into digital photos. Are there any Flash cards that are
    >>> better
    >>> than others? Are some of better quality than others. I'm not concerned
    >>> about
    >>> price, just want high quality and reliability.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your response. Gene

    >> I've asked the same question a few times. A few friends who are into
    >> amateur
    >> photography usually said Sandisk.

    > Sounds about right. The pros I've hung with all use Lexar.

    Lexar are one of the few who make a CF card that writes fast enough to keep
    up with the latest 'pro' cameras. The 80X pro line are on sale (with
    rebates) at Amazon.com. The future is leaning toward SD cards, it seems...

    George Kerby, Jan 4, 2005
  5. GENEVIG

    Michael Dee Guest

    This site should tell you quite a bit. I believe anyone's questions about CF
    cards can be answered here.

    Michael Dee, Jan 4, 2005