    I have started to learn C#,.Net Framework ASP.NET.
    Can any one suggest me which paper should choose for MCAD ?

    Thanks
    DMP, Apr 21, 2005

  2. DMP

    Sudar Guest

    Hi DMP,

    Since you have lot of experience in VB, it would be easier for you if
    you could take up the windows app exam (70-316/06) and then the web app
    exam (70-315/05) and finally the web service exam (70-320/10)

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Apr 21, 2005

  3. DMP

    EggHead Guest

    The exam has nothing to do with the language itself. It is all about the
    Framework.

    Egghead

    EggHead, Apr 21, 2005
  4. DMP

    kpapai Guest

    Are you saying all three exams pretty much ignore the language (VB.NET or C#)
    and are ALL about the Framework namespace libraries?

    -Ken

    kpapai, Apr 21, 2005
  5. DMP

    Think Guest

    Do a little bit of research on your own. Check out
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp
    and make your own choices.

    experience on VB/SQL

    Think, Apr 22, 2005