    cost a fortune on toners etc later on.

    Thanks

    Maha

    MahaRaj, Oct 2, 2004

  2. MahaRaj

    samuel Guest

    "MahaRaj" <> wrote in
    news:LND7d.664$:

    > Hi
    > I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup.
    > Anyway I am thinking about buying a colour laser printer.
    > Anybody can recommend one?
    > I print only A4 size prints and am also looking for a one that
    > would not cost a fortune on toners etc later on.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Maha

    comp.laser-printers
    comp.periphs.printers

    samuel, Oct 2, 2004

  3. MahaRaj

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| Hi
    >| I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup.
    >| Anyway I am thinking about buying a colour laser printer.
    >| Anybody can recommend one?
    >| I print only A4 size prints and am also looking for a one that would
    >| not cost a fortune on toners etc later on.
    >|
    >| Thanks
    >|
    >| Maha

    My aunt has been most pleased with her Minolta - I believe it's the model
    2300W. She's had it for over a year now. It's not the fastest (4 ppm color,
    16 ppm black, and a rather long warm-up time on power-up), nor the greatest
    resolution (1200x600 color), but it cost less than $500, and has four
    separate toner (3 color, 1 black - you only have to replace the one that has
    run out) at about $75 each. Check their web site to see how long a cartridge
    lasts ... http://printer.konicaminolta.net/products/color/mc2300W/index.asp

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 2, 2004
  4. MahaRaj

    MahaRaj Guest

    "MahaRaj" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup.
    > Anyway I am thinking about buying a colour laser printer.
    > Anybody can recommend one?
    > I print only A4 size prints and am also looking for a one that would not
    > cost a fortune on toners etc later on.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Maha

    Thanks Guys