    Hi Everyone,

    >From past few months i am reading all ur mails.I have 2+ yrs of exp in

    S/W testing at present i am into Microsoft project.
    I had a doubt which cert. will suit me for my further career.
    and to go for MCAD i am not having developmant exp.
    can any body tell me which cert,. i can takeup.

    Thanks & regards,
    Valli

    vall251980, Sep 29, 2005

  2. vall251980

    EggHead Guest

    I think MCAD --> MCSD w/70-301 as your option is a good choice. I believe
    s/w tester should be able to develop good test application.
    Egghead

    EggHead, Sep 29, 2005

  3. vall251980

    MatrixVic Guest

    I agree that MCAD would be a good choice. To effectively test you
    should understand the underlying technology. In fact, there may be
    cases where a test harness may need to be written just to effectively
    test a component. I'm not sure what level of testing you're involved
    with - but you'll be a better tester with a understanding of the
    technology used. It will also help with designing test cases.

    If you're looking for a Testing Certification you can check out this
    link for some information.

    http://certification.about.com/od/certifications/a/qa_testing_cert.htm

    Regards,

    Vic