    carrier. How much the certification would cost.
    Please anyone help me to choose..

    Thank you in Advance
    Vijay, Sep 1, 2009

  2. Suggestions:
    1. Go to the Microsoft learning website -- www.microsoft.com/learning
    2. Click on Certifications
    3. Drill down until you get to the various exams' preparation guides
    (although they don't label them that anymore).
    4. Look at the "Skills Measured" section.
    5. Find the exam that you feel most comfortable with, the one with the
    topics ("skiils") most easy for you to master (it will vary from person to
    person).
    6. Study for and take that exam.

    I recommend that you take whatever exam is easiest for you first and not
    worry about whether that exam will help your career. You are going to have
    enough "first time jitters" as it is -- why make it harder on yourself by
    tackling a subject you do not know well? After you complete that exam and get
    rid of the first-time jitters, you will be better able to answer your
    question yourself.

    Costs vary by country ($125 in the USA) and are available when you sign up
    for the exam at www.prometric.com. You can get the cost for your country by
    starting the sign-up process, then once you find the cost not complete the
    sign-up process.

    Off topic, but have they ever improved the NIIT books? I taught one term at
    ITT Tech here in the USA a couple of years ago, and they used NIIT books.
    They were terribly written, contained numerous errors, often used items in
    one chapter that weren't introduced until later in the book, had to use exams
    in which there were no correct answers to the questions, etc.
    Because of that, I currently do not consider any graduates of either ITT
    Tech or NIIT to be qualified.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 3, 2009