    --
    =================================
    Some people have something to say... others have to say something!
    Chris Berry, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Chris Berry

    HF Guest

    Look at Pc Pro reviews and in particular the LG GS 4120

    "Chris Berry" <> wrote in message
    > Hey folks,
    > I'm in the market for a new cdr/rw and things change so fast it's hard to
    > know what's what in terms all the new technology.
    > I've looked for comparative tests of the latest models but it seems that
    > even the review sites are fed up with rehashing the same articles.
    > Is there anyone that can either point me to a good round-up/comparison

    test

    HF, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Chris Berry

    Chris Berry Guest

    I've currently got the GSA 4082B which is a fine dvd writer drive but I'm a
    little peeved at the slow (24x) cd write.
    I had a 32x writer which failed (grinds and makes noises, failing at above
    12x) from Ricoh and the B*ggers want $45 just to have a look at it.
    cb

    --

    Chris Berry, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Chris Berry

    Jerry G. Guest

    We have had excellent results with the LG DVD and CD drives.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., Jan 11, 2005