    Thanks again, when i have some pictures I will put them on the web somewhere
    and post a link.

    Mark A.

    Muso, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Muso

    Linda_N Guest

    "Muso" <> wrote in message
    news:%N1ad.11746$...
    > Hi people
    >
    > Thanks for all your replies.
    >
    > In the end it has come down to moolah, in other words I could only afford
    > the FZ-20.
    >
    > Yes I did really want to get the Eos 300D but it was just too much money.
    >
    > Thanks again, when i have some pictures I will put them on the web
    > somewhere
    > and post a link.
    >
    > Mark A.

    You made a choice you'll be happy with. Some of the ultra zooms like the
    FZ-20 or more than most people will 'need' anyway and dSLR is even more
    overkill. Let us know your thoughts on the FZ-20 once you've had the chance
    to play, please. There is always a lot of interest in the Panasonic ultra
    zooms.

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 10, 2004