    Where do I start?
    Every tip and information is welcome!

    Mike
    Da Mike, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Da Mike

    max Guest

    > Hi
    >
    > I'm very interested in art photography, but I never touched a professional
    > camera before.
    >
    > Which (digital) camera is best for art photography (budget +- 1500euro) ?
    > Where do I start?
    > Every tip and information is welcome!
    >
    > Mike

    The Fuji S2 is about 1550 euro on some webshops in Germany,
    you'll have to add lenses, batteries and CF cards, but you'll have
    pro quality at under 2000euro. You should be able to pick up
    a used D1, D30 or D60 for about 1200euro.. And youll be a lot
    better off than with any of the small so called prosumer digicams.
    -max-
    max, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Da Mike

    Da Mike Guest

    "Da Mike" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm very interested in art photography, but I never touched a professional
    > camera before.
    >
    > Which (digital) camera is best for art photography (budget +- 1500euro) ?
    > Where do I start?
    > Every tip and information is welcome!
    >
    > Mike

    Also, where do I learn photography? By that I mean the theorie, like
    shuttertime, all the different lenses, how to use, ..

    Mike
    Da Mike, Jul 13, 2003