Which books are best and what is ultimate study method?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Mike, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hi All,

    I have been reading through the posts, and am getting
    conflicting reports on what books are the best.

    Could someone tell me the all the different publications
    known for the MCSD.NET cert, and I will then try to make
    an educated choice?

    Please let me know (again, same discussion, but it keeps
    coming up) what the BEST books seem to be, and what
    additional study guides should be used.

    Referring to study guides, are the MSDN library and
    articles sufficient?

    Replies to this post are what will influence the purchase
    of my study materials.

    Thx alot!
    Mike, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Mike

    UAError Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote:

    >I have been reading through the posts, and am getting
    >conflicting reports on what books are the best.
    >
    >Could someone tell me the all the different publications
    >known for the MCSD.NET cert, and I will then try to make
    >an educated choice?

    Asking a lot for a single poster to mention and rate ALL of them!
    But while you're waiting you can always start by glancing over
    the choices I mentioned in:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=

    Most of those books (on amazon) have
    "Customers who bought this book also bought:" amd "Our Customers' Advice"
    links to related books and their reviews.
    UAError, Feb 10, 2004