    Max Guest

    I'm caught between MS 70-215 book and the one from Sybex.
    Which is better?
    Max, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Max

    Benn Wolff Guest

    I would get the MS 70-210 , big blue one's with the two on it

    Benn Wolff, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Max

    Benn Wolff Guest

    Sorry , I ment the ms-70-215, big blue one's with the two on it.

    Benn Wolff, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Max

    Jane Lee Guest

    I am currently preparing with MS training guide for 70-215. Its
    certainly for above the rest.

    Jane Lee, Jul 14, 2003
  5. Max

    Maestro Guest

    Which one seems more comfortable to you? Everyone here is going to give you
    their perception of which is better, which may not be the same for you.
    Most likely you'll receive responses in favor of each. I recommend you pick
    up each book, open to some random pages and read a little bit. Which ever
    seems to feel more comfortable and easier for you to understand is most
    likely the better of the two (for you). FYI... I've used both and for the
    most part I think they're both good. The only time I had a problem was with
    Sybex and 70-218. There were glaring typographical errors as well as
    technical errors on the material. In their defense however, I took 218
    almost immediately after MS released it so the book may have gotten better
    since then.

    Maestro, Jul 14, 2003
  6. Neither, I like both!

    Diana K Brown, Jul 15, 2003
  7. Max

    Dude Guest

    I am using the one from Microsoft for the 70-215. I used the Sybex book for
    the 70-210 (and passed). MS Press books are like text books - cut and dry
    and to-the-point. The Sybex book seemed more personal (a "Fred Rogers" sort
    of feel to it!). Both books have a lot of hands on exercises, which is very
    good (get your hands on some old equipment and follow along... it's the only
    way to get the most out of any publication).

    Pesonally, I like the MS Press delivery.

    Hope this helps....

    Dude, Aug 10, 2003