    Thanks

    Samantha
    , Nov 26, 2008

  2. zynteq7 Guest

    wrote:
    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Which Best Lightweight Browser?
    >
    > for posting to forums mainly text and security features lightweight
    > too.?
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Samantha

    I reccomend:

    Opera, Seamonkey, K-Meleon, K-Ninja (not sure if it's still being
    developed).

    Safari and Google Chrome are fast but can be memory hogs.

    -Z
    zynteq7, Nov 26, 2008

  3. Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:23:49 -0800,
    wrote:

    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Which Best Lightweight Browser?
    >
    > for posting to forums mainly text and security features lightweight
    > too.?

    I'd say 'links' or maybe 'dillo'.

    Why do you feel the need to add the "x-no-archive:yes" header?

    Dan C, Nov 26, 2008
  4. Dan C wrote:

    > On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:23:49 -0800,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> x-no-archive:yes
    >>
    >> Which Best Lightweight Browser?
    >>
    >> for posting to forums mainly text and security features lightweight
    >> too.?

    > I'd say 'links' or maybe 'dillo'.
    >
    > Why do you feel the need to add the "x-no-archive:yes" header?

    Covering its GG-poster tracks. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups