    rechargable batteries! I'm just not sure b/c the manual says not to
    use AA batteries but then in the stores almost every charge kit uses
    AA batteries. It is confusing. Can anyone help?

    Darmin, May 5, 2004

  2. Darmin

    grandad Guest

    "Darmin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Which batteries are recommended for my Kodak dx6340? I want to get
    > rechargable batteries! I'm just not sure b/c the manual says not to
    > use AA batteries but then in the stores almost every charge kit uses
    > AA batteries. It is confusing. Can anyone help?

    I have always used AA batteries in my DX6340. You need to get Ni-MH type.
    If you are going to buy a charger then please get one that will charge the
    batteries fully in about two hours. Too many of the cheaper chargers can
    take about 10 hours to charge.
    Mine are 1300mAh but you can now get them up to 2300mAh for a better
    service.
    Hope this helps.
    Jim.

    grandad, May 5, 2004

  3. Darmin

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Darmin wrote:

    > Which batteries are recommended for my Kodak dx6340? I want to get
    > rechargable batteries! I'm just not sure b/c the manual says not to
    > use AA batteries but then in the stores almost every charge kit uses
    > AA batteries. It is confusing. Can anyone help?

    I believe the manual says not to use alkaline batteries.
    The recommended batteries for that camera are NIMH rechargeables, either
    from Kodak, or from a reputable supplier. You will also need a good
    charger for the batteries. Get one that charges in 1-3 hours for best
    speed and long lasting battery life.
    You can also use the CRV3 Lithium disposable batteries if you use you
    camera rarely and you want it always to be ready.
    The CRV3 batteries have a very long shelf life (10 years), while NIMH
    batteries lose their charge in only a few months and will need
    recharging before use.

    Ron Hunter, May 5, 2004
  4. Darmin

    Guest

    Darmin <> wrote:
    > Which batteries are recommended for my Kodak dx6340? I want to get
    > rechargable batteries! I'm just not sure b/c the manual says not to
    > use AA batteries but then in the stores almost every charge kit uses
    > AA batteries. It is confusing. Can anyone help?

    Use niCad rechargable AA batteries.

    , May 6, 2004
  5. Darmin

    Midnight Guest

    (Darmin) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Which batteries are recommended for my Kodak dx6340? I want to get
    > rechargable batteries! I'm just not sure b/c the manual says not to
    > use AA batteries but then in the stores almost every charge kit uses
    > AA batteries. It is confusing. Can anyone help?

    I bought four UNiROSS AA Rechargable Batteries from
    Audiovisualonline.co.uk.

    I got the 2300mAh type. I find that I get many hours of use out of
    them.

    Back in Febuary this was the cheapest place I could find them:
    http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/...ah-rechargeable-batteries-4-pack/display.html

    Free delivery too.

    Good luck!

    Midnight, May 11, 2004
  6. Darmin

    Mike Lane Guest

    Midnight <> wrote:

    > I bought four UNiROSS AA Rechargable Batteries from
    > Audiovisualonline.co.uk.
    >
    > I got the 2300mAh type. I find that I get many hours of use out of
    > them.

    > Back in Febuary this was the cheapest place I could find them:

    I bought exactly the same, much cheaper, here:

    http://battery-shed.com/acatalog/Battery_Shed_Rechargeable_Batteries_101
    ..html

    Very fast delivery (next day). Postage is charged at cost.

    --
    Mike Lane, North Yorkshire, UK.
    To reply by email replace 'invalid' by mike<underscore>lane

    Mike Lane, May 12, 2004
  7. "Mike Lane" <> wrote in message news:1gdnwqf.licgrl1604bsjN%...
    > Midnight <> wrote:
    >
    > > I bought four UNiROSS AA Rechargable Batteries from
    > > Audiovisualonline.co.uk.
    > >
    > > I got the 2300mAh type. I find that I get many hours of use out of
    > > them.

    > > Back in Febuary this was the cheapest place I could find them:

    > I bought exactly the same, much cheaper, here:
    >
    > http://battery-shed.com/acatalog/Battery_Shed_Rechargeable_Batteries_101
    > .html
    >
    > Very fast delivery (next day). Postage is charged at cost.
    >
    > --
    > Mike Lane, North Yorkshire, UK.
    > To reply by email replace 'invalid' by mike<underscore>lane

    Now bookmarked. Thanks

    Midnight Moocher, May 12, 2004
  8. Darmin

    George Guest