    --
    Have an open mind:

    http://www.shareintl.org
    Muse Groops, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Muse Groops

    dadiOH Guest

    Muse Groops wrote:
    > Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources?
    >
    > AVG or Avast?
    >
    > Thanks

    Do you care about which one does the better job?

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    dadiOH wrote:
    > Muse Groops wrote:
    >> Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources?
    >>
    >> AVG or Avast?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Do you care about which one does the better job?

    Well, my feeling that from the 2, Avast does the better job.
    Good point.

    --
    Have an open mind:

    http://www.shareintl.org
    Muse Groops, Jun 5, 2007
  4. On 6/5/2007 1:30 AM, Muse Groops after much thought,came up with this jewel:
    > Which of these 2 free AV's is lighter on resources? AVG or Avast?

    AntiVir- lighter and better than both.
    max
    --
    My Pages: