    Which is the current flavor of the day, and, if anyone knows the roadmap and
    could provide, would be appreciated....

    Cheers
    ng_reader, May 19, 2009

  2. ng_reader

    Mike Easter Guest

    ng_reader wrote:
    > I know of 3 common Microsoft email domains:

    .... where a common MS email domain means ? what to you?

    Snippages from various entries in the wiki follow:

    Windows Live Hotmail, formerly known as MSN Hotmail and commonly referred to
    simply as Hotmail, is a free web-based email service operated by Microsoft
    as part of its Windows Live group.

    MSN (The Microsoft Network) is a collection of Internet services provided by
    Microsoft.

    Many of MSN's services were reorganized in 2006 under a new brand name,
    Windows Live.

    Windows Live is the collective brand name for a set of services and software
    products from Microsoft.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Live

    Windows Live Hotmail - mail.live.com & hotmail.live.com
    Free webmail service using AJAX technology featuring email, contacts and
    calendar services

    > Hotmail.com
    > MSN.com
    > Live.com
    >
    > Which is the current flavor of the day, and, if anyone knows the
    > roadmap and could provide, would be appreciated....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers Comparison of
    webmail providers - < Compare Windows Live Hotmail to 32 others including
    Gmail, Yahoo, etc >

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 19, 2009

  3. ng_reader

    chuckcar Guest

    "ng_reader" <> wrote in

    > I know of 3 common Microsoft email domains:
    >
    > Hotmail.com
    > MSN.com
    > Live.com
    >
    > Which is the current flavor of the day, and, if anyone knows the roadmap
    > and could provide, would be appreciated....

    They're all the same thing. At least for non-paying users. Hotmail is now
    called windows live mail. MSN provides internet services like (shudder)
    AOL.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 19, 2009
  4. ng_reader

    ng_reader Guest

    "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > "ng_reader" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I know of 3 common Microsoft email domains:
    >>
    >> Hotmail.com
    >> MSN.com
    >> Live.com
    >>
    >> Which is the current flavor of the day, and, if anyone knows the roadmap
    >> and could provide, would be appreciated....
    >>

    > They're all the same thing. At least for non-paying users. Hotmail is now
    > called windows live mail. MSN provides internet services like (shudder)
    > AOL.
    >

    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    Working from my virtual office I sometimes, on my "non" work computer, visit
    msn.games or pogo.com for relaxation. I'd like to visit zone.msn games under
    an alias from my hotmail account (which is running messenger, which is
    running OE) but I don't know if I can.

    Yes, I signed up for Hotmail in the short one year period span before they
    were acquired by Microsoft for $400 million.
    ng_reader, May 19, 2009