    Romania as soon as they have my $$$ :)

    * California gun owners - protect your rights and join the CRPA today! *
    * http://www.crpa.org/ Free 3 month trial membership available *
    John Oliver, Dec 9, 2004

  2. John Oliver

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>, joliver@john-
    oliver.net says...
    > I want to get a 2924 (or equivalent) for my colo cabinet that will let
    > me set up and monitor several VLANs. I see many different variations of
    > the model numbers on eBay, and am wondering if there are certain models
    > I should look for or avoid.
    >
    > Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a good, reputable vendor...
    > I've had good luck buying stuff on eBay so far, but wouldn't stick at
    > paying a few more bucks to someone I know isn't going to disappear to
    > Romania as soon as they have my $$$ :)

    2924's have been EOS for quite some time. You really should be looking
    at 2950s.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Dec 9, 2004

  3. John Oliver

    BradReeseCom Guest

    John,

    You may want to investigate SMARTnet Eligible Refurbished Cisco
    Availability ( these units are factory refurbished by Cisco ):

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

    You have may good dealers in San Diego ( just enter your Zip Code to
    find one ):

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-resellers.htm

    eBay Cisco categories:

    http://www.bradreese.com/ebay-cisco-repair.htm