    priya12 Guest

    I have read that MCAD is not valid for becxoming an MCP. so Please help me
    regarding that.

    priya12, Aug 28, 2005

  2. priya12 wrote:
    > I have read that MCAD is not valid for becxoming an MCP. so Please help me
    > regarding that.

    If you pass one of the exams for your MCAD, then you are a MCP in that
    area. So, they have everything to do with each other.

    MCP= passed a single exam (each exam you take makes you a MCP for that exam)
    MCAD= passed a collective of exams.

    Your best bet for all of the information you want is at
    http://www.microsoft.com/certifications

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com