    Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    the fun.

    Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?
    JohnO, Mar 3, 2009

  2. On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:17:34 -0800 (PST), JohnO <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    > the fun.
    >
    > Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?

    Maybe you should do that small thing and report back.

    --
    - Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Mar 3, 2009

  3. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On Mar 3, 3:56 pm, Nicolaas Hawkins <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:17:34 -0800 (PST), JohnO <>  wrote
    > in <news:>:
    >
    > > Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    > > the fun.

    > > Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?

    > Maybe you should do that small thing and report back.

    Be delighted to but I'm not local to Woger's neck of the woods.
    JohnO, Mar 3, 2009
  4. JohnO

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "JohnO" <> wrote in message
    > Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    > the fun.
    >
    > Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?

    Isn't OZZY Boy a wogernym? If so he posted last night in the Conficker
    thread
    Nik Coughlin, Mar 3, 2009
  5. JohnO

    Woger Guest

    On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:17:34 -0800 (PST), JohnO <> wrote:

    >Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    >the fun.
    >
    >Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?

    I AM HERE but have to move to Russia as the Usenet groups are after me here.

    Many thanks for your concern

    Yes got very bored with the posts here, plus I had a Hard Drive crash last
    Friday..
    Woger, Mar 3, 2009
  6. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On Mar 4, 11:17 am, Woger <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:17:34 -0800 (PST), JohnO <> wrote:
    > >Seems like he doesn't post round here lately which takes away some of
    > >the fun.

    > >Maybe someone should go check that the old dear hasn't had a fall?

    > I AM HERE  but have to move to Russia  as the Usenet groups are after me here.
    >
    > Many thanks for your concern
    >
    > Yes got very bored with the posts here,  plus I had a Hard Drive crash last
    > Friday..

    Woger is wuski? Well I never!
    JohnO, Mar 4, 2009