    But now . . . ? ? ?

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Waylon Smithers

    Harry Guest

    Waylon Smithers wrote:

    > Last spotted putting his left foot into his mouth on the 18th.
    >
    > But now . . . ? ? ?
    >
    > ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

    Harry, Jul 20, 2004

  3. > Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

    By jove, you're absolutely right ! That would explain why my emails are
    bouncing I guess.

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Waylon Smithers

    Disco Stu Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > Waylon Smithers wrote:
    >

    >>Last spotted putting his left foot into his mouth on the 18th.
    >>
    >>But now . . . ? ? ?

    > Doesn't Springfield have a 'g' in it?

    It sure does.

    Disco Stu, Jul 21, 2004