  1. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    Where's Thor?
    mcp6453, Jan 31, 2005

  2. mcp6453

    Terry Joyce Guest

    mcp6453 wrote:
    > Where's Thor?

    Waiting out the crap storm. (I suppose) It gets harder and harder to
    wade through the crap to find the threads that matter.
    Tee Jay
    Terry Joyce, Jan 31, 2005

  3. mcp6453

    A Nengineer Guest

    A Nengineer, Jan 31, 2005
  4. mcp6453

    Linønut Guest

    "A Nengineer" <> wrote in message

    > Asgard, I think I'm a house brick too.

    I agree with that post.

    --
    Linux, because I'm dumber than a house brick.
    Linønut, Jan 31, 2005
  5. A Nengineer, <>, the inane, insane lamer, and pig drover,
    blubbered:

    > Asgard, I think.

    The question was where not what.

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Fermented sloth carbuncle on top of baked budgerigar tumour, dished up in a
    cooling bucket overflowing with big pieces of turnip and nut with morsels of
    endive in sewer water, a side of pastries and a gallon of hot fish serum.
    Lord Jordan-James Lightworth-Dirringfet, Jan 31, 2005
  6. mcp6453

    redbull Guest

    I hope that Thor comes back. He's by far the most helpful. I remember
    demonlag back a while ago but I haven't seem in in a while either. All
    of the good people are leaving, that's why my questions aren't being
    answered :(
    redbull, Feb 1, 2005
  7. mcp6453

    OXTARD Guest

    OXTARD, Feb 2, 2005
  8. mcp6453

    Guest

    A Nengineer <> wrote:

    > Asgard, I think.

    Last I saw him, he was taking his ship away from earth at top speed.
    , Feb 2, 2005
  9. On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:58:07 +1100, OXTARD <> wrote:

    >Duane Arnold <> wrote wrote in message
    >

    >> Why does round pizza come in a square box?

    So there's room in the corners for peppers and extra sauce.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org
    Governor Swill, Feb 2, 2005
  10. mcp6453

    JEDIDIAH Guest

    On 2005-02-02, Governor Swill <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:58:07 +1100, OXTARD <> wrote:
    >
    >>Duane Arnold <> wrote wrote in message
    >>

    >>> Why does round pizza come in a square box?

    > So there's room in the corners for peppers and extra sauce.

    You can't spin a cardboard box like you can a pizza crust.

    [deletia]

    --
    If you think that an 80G disk can hold HUNDRENDS of |||
    hours of DV video then you obviously haven't used iMovie either. / | \
    JEDIDIAH, Feb 2, 2005
  11. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, JEDIDIAH
    <>
    wrote
    on Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:23:05 GMT
    <1107368585.ee53950b1929997bac57835b768efc3a@1usenet>:
    > On 2005-02-02, Governor Swill <> wrote:

    >> So there's room in the corners for peppers and extra sauce.

    > You can't spin a cardboard box like you can a pizza crust.

    No, but a lot of people here sure spin Microsoft failures somehow
    into resounding successes -- and if that's not like fitting
    a round peg into a square hole, I don't know what is. :)

    #191,
    It's still legal to go .sigless.
    The Ghost In The Machine, Feb 2, 2005
  12. mcp6453

    Guest

    The Ghost In The Machine <7038suus.net> wrote:

    >>> So there's room in the corners for peppers and extra sauce.

    >> You can't spin a cardboard box like you can a pizza crust.

    > No, but a lot of people here sure spin Microsoft failures somehow
    > into resounding successes -- and if that's not like fitting
    > a round peg into a square hole, I don't know what is. :)

    Note also that the oxtards of the group seem unable to respond to anything
    with a valid argument, where the fooook did he pull pizza boxes from?
    (Hopefully out of his arse, big square wide things, painful, OOOOCH!)
    , Feb 3, 2005
  13. mcp6453

    mcp6453 Guest

    Terry Joyce wrote:
    > mcp6453 wrote:
    >
    >> Where's Thor?

    > Waiting out the crap storm. (I suppose) It gets harder and harder to
    > wade through the crap to find the threads that matter.
    > Tee Jay

    I hope he is still lurking and will consider setting up a private
    listserve. Darn shame.
    mcp6453, Feb 3, 2005