    url for it?
    --
    Denise

    Denise, Jul 1, 2008

  2. Denise

    Denise Guest

    Disregard this thread . . . it looks like I found it.
    --
    Denise

    Denise, Jul 1, 2008

  3. Yup. We discuss all things 64...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 1, 2008
  4. Re: Where's the Vista x64 Discussion Forum? I think it is doofus not to have a separate group . . .

    Groupers,

    You know, I think Windows Vista 64-bit deserves its own group.
    After all, in many ways Vista 64-bit is the premier and leading product out
    of Microsoft.
    Just how are new groups brought into being anyway?

    "ô¿ô" - Stan

    Stan Shankman, Jul 1, 2008
  5. Re: Where's the Vista x64 Discussion Forum? I think it is doofus not to have a separate group . . .

    With great reluctance. It was a struggle to get a 64-bit group at all - to
    divide it up into vista and xp and server just wouldn't make a lot of sense.
    The level of posts here are manageable, we have a solid community, and a
    good mix of people using the different 64-bit choices. Most questions aren't
    really 64-bit at all, just general Vista questions where 64-bit isn't any
    different. We try to focus on where it _is_ different.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 2, 2008