    Does anyone know how to visualize the Comuter Descritions column in
    Explorer?

    Kind regards,

    M. Janmaat, Mar 26, 2010

  2. "M. Janmaat" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I used to be able to view the description column to see all the computer
    > descriptions when viewing all the computers within the domain.
    > But now I cannot select this column anymore. I can only select; Name,
    > IP-adres, Category, Workgroup, Netwerklocation, Detectionmethode and
    > MAC-adress.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to visualize the Comuter Descritions column in
    > Explorer?

    On which OS? FWIW in W7 its View, Choose Details...

    Robert Aldwinckle, Mar 26, 2010

  3. M. Janmaat

    M. Janmaat Guest

    Thanks for reply.

    W7

    And, not on my system...

    M. Janmaat, Mar 26, 2010
  4. "M. Janmaat" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for reply.
    >
    > W7
    >
    > And, not on my system...

    The menu bar doesn't show by default; in an English version of W7 press
    Win-E, Alt-V,h

    There actually is some help for this case in W7's otherwise disfunctional
    help. Win-F1, explorer details columns Enter. Working with Files and
    Folders. In fact, I guess it doesn't even imply that what you are trying
    to do is possible; nevertheless, it is.

    HTH

    Robert
    ---