++ WHERES THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY DIGITAL CANON REBEL 300D? ++

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by No Spam, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    I will be over from the UK next month, in the Los Angeles Palm
    Springs and Las Vegas areas.

    Who is cheapest retailer for the Canon 6.3Mp Rebel at the moment?

    How much are Fry's charging?
    What about Best Buy/Circuit City, Are there any discounts in the
    newspapers, that arent mentionede on their web site?

    Are Costco doing the Rebel?

    What about these New York resellers, as seen in Bizrate etc. Are any
    reliable? Seems they all get a slating from their customers.

    I Think I would rather pay a bit more to buy it retail, than mail
    order?

    Mick T
    Nottingham UK

    No Spam, Oct 21, 2003

  2. No Spam

    Guest

    No Spam <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I will be over from the UK next month, in the Los Angeles Palm
    > Springs and Las Vegas areas.
    >
    > Who is cheapest retailer for the Canon 6.3Mp Rebel at the moment?
    >
    > How much are Fry's charging?
    > What about Best Buy/Circuit City, Are there any discounts in the
    > newspapers, that arent mentionede on their web site?
    >
    > Are Costco doing the Rebel?
    >
    > What about these New York resellers, as seen in Bizrate etc. Are any
    > reliable? Seems they all get a slating from their customers.
    >
    > I Think I would rather pay a bit more to buy it retail, than mail
    > order?

    Can you get tax back when getting out of US?

    http://digitcamera.tripod.com/#Canon

    , Oct 22, 2003

  3. "No Spam" <> wrote in message
    >I will be over from the UK next month, in the Los Angeles Palm
    >Springs and Las Vegas areas.
    >
    >Who is cheapest retailer for the Canon 6.3Mp Rebel at the moment?
    >
    >How much are Fry's charging?
    >What about Best Buy/Circuit City, Are there any discounts in the
    >newspapers, that arent mentionede on their web site?

    Most every reputable retailer or mail order company is charging
    $900. Best I can get it for is $828 after the 3% Amazon credit
    card rebate and my 5% Amazon affiliate rebate.

    This is a very popular item and will likely not come down in price
    for a while.

    Steven M. Scharf, Oct 23, 2003
  4. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    No you can't

    It's 'State Sales Tax', and non refundable!

    No Spam, Oct 26, 2003