    My tool bar has completely disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.
    Please help
    Lorraine

    Lorraine, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Lorraine

    Fakename Guest

    Are you talking about your windows taskbar?

    Fakename, Nov 4, 2005

  3. You may have indavertently dragged the top edge down to the bottom of the
    screen. If you hover the cursor over the bottom edge you should see a double
    arrow to allow you drag it back up.

    HTH
    John

    John Rampling, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Lorraine

    Brian Guest

    you can also press CTRL-ESC to bring up the start menu, that way you dont
    have to try and find the taskbar, it will popup with the startmenu, then you
    can adjust as necessary

    Brian, Nov 5, 2005