  1. GOD DAMMIT I PASSED 70-210 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING
    IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY>?>>>>>>>>>?

    Sammy Pappstacker, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Sammy Pappstacker

    JaR Guest

    Sammy Pappstacker wrote:
    > GOD DAMMIT I PASSED 70-210 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING
    > IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY>?>>>>>>>>>?
    >
    >>????????????????????????

    This is the final part of the exam, grasshopper. You must deduce the way
    to your lapel pin or you failed the test.

    JaR
    Sensei Thug

    JaR, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Hi Sammy,

    When you pass your MCP exams and have earn your certification based on the collective MCP exams that you have passed, you need to do one more thing before MSFT sends you your Welcome Kit.

    You need to go to the MCP secure site. The link to it is as follow:
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx
    You need to sign up with the info, MSFT sent you when you passed your first MCP exam if you have not done so and then sign in with your .net passport account.

    Once you are in the site, go to Program Benefit and then Welcome Kit. You need to activate your Welcome Kit here but before you do so, double check your address so that your Welcome Kit will not arrive at someone else's post box. If you have done so, then have patient and wait for your kit to arrive. It can take up to a month for the kit to arrive base on where you are.

    However you will not get a Welcome Kit for every MCP exam you pass. You will only get the certification Welcome Kit that you have qualified yourself from the collective MCP exams. In other words, you need to complete the MCSE track before you can activate your MCSE Welocme Kit in the MCP secure site.

    If you have done this and nothing happen after a month, send an email to . People there are helpful and you should get a quick respond from them.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Sammy Pappstacker

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Sammy Pappstacker" <> wrote in

    > GOD DAMMIT I PASSED 70-210 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING
    > IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY>?>>>>>>>>>?
    >>????????????????????????

    i got two. i think one was yours. sucker.!

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Sammy Pappstacker

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 6, 2004 "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" blathered:

    > Hope this help

    It's "Hope this HELPS", Bobby boy.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+