    Can anybody helps?

    Thanks & Regards,
    J.
    James, Oct 30, 2003

  2. James

    brianz Guest

    Keep waiting, Microsoft take forever. (normally about 6 weeks)

    brianz, Oct 30, 2003

  3. James

    James Guest

    It's almost 6 weeks.... I'm wondering whether the cert is lost... sigh..

    James, Oct 30, 2003
  4. James

    Schroedinger Guest

    Have you already ordered your MCSE package at MS-Site?

    Schroedinger, Oct 30, 2003
  5. James

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have finished my MCSE on Sep 2003. But until now, I haven't received any
    > MCSE cert yet.

    I was awarded my MCSA:Messaging on Sep 5th and the package was ordered on
    the 13th... I got it on Oct 28th... 6 weeks and 3 days later. If it is
    ordered, it will arrive. I would say wait 7 FULL weeks before sending an
    email to . Or if you are really impatient, you can
    send them an email now but the only thing they will say is that it was
    shipped. They MAY have a shipping or order date for you though. That will
    give you a general idea when it will arrive. So I would say if you finished
    your cert after 5 September, it is somewhere in the snail mail system.

    Have you checked your transcript on the secure site? Is it posted there?
    If not, check your testing center's site (www.2test.com - prometric or
    www.vue.com) to see if it is showing there. If it is not showing on the
    testing center's site, then you need to get in contact with them to ask them
    why it has not been updated. I hope you kept the exam sheet from the
    testing center to show you passed that exam.

    Sue

    S. O'Brien, Oct 30, 2003
  6. James

    James Guest

    Hi,

    huh??! I need to order MCSE cert?? How much is it?? I thought it should
    automatically be delivered to me when I completed my MCSE.

    Thanks...

    James, Oct 30, 2003
  7. James

    S. O'Brien Guest

    ok ... I never had to order my certificates before so I went looking a
    little while ago to find out about it. Once you log into the MCP secure
    site look over on the left. Select Program Benefits... then Welcome Kits.
    After that... just follow the instructions on the screen. I cant help you
    more than that because all it says for me is... "Our records show that the
    welcome kit due to you as a result of your most recent certification has
    been shipped. Please contact your Microsoft Regional Education Service
    Center if you have questions. " It says this because I already have all the
    certificates I am entitled to. And no, it does not cost you anything.
    Somewhere along the line, MS decided you had to order them yourselves...
    probably because a lot of people do not update their addresses online if
    they move so this makes you verify your address at point of order. I dont
    even remember seeing anything about having to order one until someone on
    here mentioned they had to order theirs. Mine have always been shipped
    automatically... even the new one in September.

    Sue

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

    "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
    your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
    a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 30, 2003
  8. James

    James Guest

    Thanks. I have just requested for MCSE at the "Program Benefits". Thanks for
    your help... really...

    James, Oct 30, 2003
  9. James

    Fred Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have finished my MCSE on Sep 2003. But until now, I haven't received any
    > MCSE cert yet.
    >
    > Can anybody helps?

    It takes a while for the fulfillment center in Bangalore to get things
    shipped out. Be patient.
    Fred, Nov 3, 2003