where's kline? (nm)

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Brunswick Lowe, Feb 18, 2004.

  1.
    Brunswick Lowe, Feb 18, 2004

  2. I refuse to respond to people who post in HTML!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Whatever. I was just curious to see if you were still lurking. I hadn't seen
    any flames as of late. There have been plenty of braindumpers posting with
    no response from you. I thought maybe you'd joined them.

    Brunswick Lowe, Feb 19, 2004
  4. >There have been plenty of braindumpers posting with
    >no response from you. I thought maybe you'd joined them.

    The US has more chance of becoming an islamic republic than that
    happening.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 19, 2004