Wheres Harry, on the Boat perhaps.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Nov 9, 2004.

  1. Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    miss him.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Collector»NZ

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    > miss him.

    On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon" :)

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    >> miss him.

    > On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon" :)

    Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Collector»NZ

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:
    >
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world,
    >>> almost miss him.

    >> On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon" :)
    >>

    > Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account

    Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Collector»NZ

    Bret Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:02:23 +1300, ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    >> miss him.

    > Shhhh!

    He may have morphed :)

    Bret, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Collector»NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    > miss him.

    Shhhh!
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2004
  7. ~misfit~ said the following on 10/11/2004 13:02:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >>Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    >>miss him.

    > Shhhh!
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    I know he has one account left he can post from, but suspect he is a
    little worried about posting considering how much I learnt about him due
    to his abuse of the system and subsequent loss of account.

    --
    >>Followups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 10, 2004
  8. Collector»NZ

    Andrew Dixon Guest

    Chris Mayhew wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:

    >>> On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon" :)
    >>>

    >> Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account
    >>

    > Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"

    I thought he was referring to the cockney slang "is harry on the boat?"

    Andrew Dixon, Nov 10, 2004
  9. Andrew Dixon said the following on 10/11/2004 14:32:
    > Chris Mayhew wrote:
    >
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:

    >>> Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account
    >>>

    >> Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"
    >>

    > I thought he was referring to the cockney slang "is harry on the boat?"

    Yes thats what started the line of thought for the subject

    Collector»NZ, Nov 10, 2004
  10. Collector»NZ

    Ron McNulty Guest

    >I know he has one account left he can post from, but suspect he is a
    >little worried about posting considering how much I learnt about him due
    >to his abuse of the system and subsequent loss of account.

    Do enlighten us - what are you refering to?

    Regards

    Ron

    Ron McNulty, Nov 10, 2004
  11. Ron McNulty said the following on 10/11/2004 20:40:
    >>I know he has one account left he can post from, but suspect he is a
    >>little worried about posting considering how much I learnt about him due
    >>to his abuse of the system and subsequent loss of account.

    > Do enlighten us - what are you refering to?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Ron

    He started impersonating my posts, went so far as to change his news
    client to make it look like me. Even used my hotmail address, so I had
    his accounts killed off.

    --
    >>Followups may be set to a single group when appropiate!

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 10, 2004
  12. Collector»NZ

    E. Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
    > miss him.

    Life is no fun when your lap dog runs away.
    E.

    E., Nov 11, 2004