    > It seems to have just disappeared
    > Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    Nope fine here

    Rebel Lord, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Rebel Lord

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <pd53d.4189$>,
    "Herb Garden" <> wrote:

    > It seems to have just disappeared
    > Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    Yeah, can't get to either google.com or google.co.nz right now

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Rebel Lord

    Herb Garden Guest

    Herb Garden, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Rebel Lord

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <pd53d.4189$>,
    "Herb Garden" <> wrote:

    > It seems to have just disappeared
    > Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    Oh, and gmail just stopped working too. Orkut as well ... the front
    page comes up but it fails my password.

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, Sep 19, 2004
  5. Rebel Lord

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <6u53d.4193$>,
    "Herb Garden" <> wrote:

    > Bruce Hoult wrote:
    > > In article <pd53d.4189$>,
    > > "Herb Garden" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> It seems to have just disappeared
    > >> Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    > > Oh, and gmail just stopped working too. Orkut as well ... the front
    > > page comes up but it fails my password.

    > Might just be Telstraclear

    Entirely possible.

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-

    Bruce Hoult, Sep 19, 2004
  6. Rebel Lord

    Herb Garden Guest

    Herb Garden, Sep 19, 2004
  7. Rebel Lord

    Kookaburra Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, "Herb Garden" <>
    wrote:

    >It seems to have just disappeared
    >Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    I can'tt any search engine to work

    Google
    AltaVista
    Yahoo
    Vissimo
    Northen Lights

    Kookaburra, Sep 19, 2004
  8. Rebel Lord

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, "Herb Garden" <> wrote:

    >It seems to have just disappeared
    >Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    Seems that overseas links are down on Paradise..

    Karen Parker, Sep 19, 2004
  9. Rebel Lord

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:24 +1200, Bruce Hoult <> wrote:

    >In article <pd53d.4189$>,
    > "Herb Garden" <> wrote:
    >
    >> It seems to have just disappeared
    >> Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    >Yeah, can't get to either google.com or google.co.nz right now

    All overseas Links are down via Paradise..

    Karen Parker, Sep 19, 2004
  10. Rebel Lord

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, "Herb Garden" <> wrote:

    >It seems to have just disappeared
    >Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    It seems that links Via the US are down, but I can get to OZZ.

    Karen Parker, Sep 19, 2004
  11. Rebel Lord

    Rebel Lord Guest

    Karen Parker < wrote:

    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, "Herb Garden" <> wrote:
    >
    >>It seems to have just disappeared
    >>Anybody else seeing this happening ?
    >>

    > It seems that links Via the US are down, but I can get to OZZ.

    I'm sure they are thoroughly pleased about that Woge

    Rebel Lord, Sep 19, 2004
  12. In article <pd53d.4189$> in nz.comp on Sun, 19
    Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, Herb Garden <> says...
    > It seems to have just disappeared
    > Anybody else seeing this happening ?

    You're on Paradise, they had a few problems this afternoon

    Patrick Dunford, Sep 19, 2004
  13. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:18:38 +1200, Kookaburra <>
    says...
    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:28:42 +1200, "Herb Garden" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >It seems to have just disappeared
    > >Anybody else seeing this happening ?
    > >

    > I can'tt any search engine to work

    Everyone who says it doesn't work is on Paradise

    Patrick Dunford, Sep 19, 2004