    site might be good for her to read. Anyone know of any that are for the
    absolutely dummie?
    TIA

    nade, Aug 7, 2003

  2. nade

    Mara Guest

    http://members.aol.com/JB44/
    http://www.wiredguide.com/
    http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_toc.html

    --
    "You can't rush the kind of cool *we* are."
    --Erekosë, Evil Abuse Minion #5

    Mara, Aug 7, 2003

  3. nade

    trout Guest

    nade wrote:

    > Hi all...my sister in law is in her late 60s and I gave her my
    > computer. Its an old GW 300 but that's all she needs right now. Her
    > son has her hooked up to the net and she is doing pretty well with it
    > but I thought a good newbie site might be good for her to read.
    > Anyone know of any that are for the absolutely dummie?
    > TIA

    What are the things she'll be doing? Just browsing? Email? Ebay? And
    what software is she using (browser, mail client, etc.)?
    --
    "More info = better answers."

    trout, Aug 7, 2003
  4. nade

    dreamer Guest

    I suggest the Books for Dummies you can purchase at almost any established
    bookstore, they are so user friendly.

    dreamer, Aug 7, 2003