Where'd they go?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by James Messick, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. As of a week or so ago, the messages I delete aren't showing up in the
    trash? I'd like them to. Any ideas?

    James Messick, Nov 2, 2003

  2. James Messick

    dantu Guest

    James

    Could you be a little more specific please? Which messages are
    you speaking of, email or newsgroup messages?
    Additionally, such information as what system you are on, and which
    program you are using would be helpful.

    dantu, Nov 2, 2003

  3. James Messick

    David Warren Guest

    dantu wrote:
    > James
    >
    > Could you be a little more specific please? Which messages are
    > you speaking of, email or newsgroup messages?
    > Additionally, such information as what system you are on, and which
    > program you are using would be helpful.
    >
    > James Messick wrote:
    >
    >> As of a week or so ago, the messages I delete aren't showing up in the
    >> trash? I'd like them to. Any ideas?

    You probably have "Empty Trash on Exit" option on. If you are using
    Thunderbird it's in Tools->Account Settings->Server Settings. If you
    are using Mozilla Mail I don't know if there is a similar option and
    where abouts the option is.

    - David

    David Warren, Nov 2, 2003
  4. My bad. I was only viewing Unread messages. Duh!

    James Messick, Nov 3, 2003