    Messages:
    2
    When I edit an email attachment in Word, it saves it to an incomprehensible directory buried deep in Outlook Express. Can I set it to automatically save such edits to My Documents (in Win98) ?
    Paul London, Nov 5, 2008

  2. Paul London

    johny84

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Messages:
    10
    There are 2 thing you can do:

    1) Save the attachment to a specific folder and than open it for edition from there.

    2) Open the attachment directly from the email and immediately save it somewhere using save as
    johny84, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Paul London

    Paul London

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks

    Thanks for the advice. Is there any way I can program Word to automatically always save to My Documents, regardless of the origin of the text?
    Paul London, Nov 6, 2008