    Lastly, do employers really value this test?

    Thanks in advance,
    Jay
    Jay, Apr 2, 2004

  2. The tests are computer-based but you need to go to an approved testing
    centre in your area.

    Read... http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP

    Colin Nash [MVP], Apr 2, 2004

  3. Jay

    Ron Carswell Guest

    You will take your two tests at a Prometric or Vue testing center. For the
    Prometric site, surf to www.2test.com. For the Vue site, surf to
    www.vue.com. These testing centers are located in virtually all of the
    major cities in the US.

    Computerized testing works in a completely different way than traditional
    paper-and-pencil examinations. Many of the questions are in multiple-choice
    format. You may expect to be exposed to simulation questions where you are
    given a task and respond by selecting an object on the screen.

    Ron Carswell, Apr 2, 2004